Hello friends, now a days so many amazing offers are coming. We are also sharing so many recharge offer, deals and many offer. Specially Freecharge surprised and offered so many huge and full cashback on all recharge. Now Mcdonald Battleofspicy comes with amazingFreecharge offer. McDonalds in association with Freecharge & Snapdeal has came with amazing loot offer. McDonalds is offering Free Rs.50 Freecharge Cashback Coupon on Just Voting for You Favourite Mcdonalds Burger. This is amazing offers. So just vote and grab Free Rs.50 Freecharge cashback coupon on Recharge of Rs.50.
Steps To Get Free Rs.50 Freecharge Cashback Coupon :-
- First visit - McDonalds Freecharge Offer Page
- Scroll down the page, at last you will see the option of VOTE NOW.
- Click on it.
- Login with your Facebook account.
- Fill all details.
- Now vote for your favourite McDonalds Burger.
- Finally you will get instant Freecharge voucher.
How To Redeem McDonalds Battle of Spicy Freecharge Coupon :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- The offer is valid from 19th October, 2015 to 4th January, 2016.
- The offer can be withdrawn/altered/changed at any time at the sole discretion of McDonald’s India or of FreeCharge without prior notice.
- Not Valid for Airtel recharges
- Get Rs.50/- cashback on recharges / bill payment of Rs.50/- and above on FreeCharge (web / m-web/ Mobile App). Valid till 31st January, 2016.
- To avail of the offer, please enter your Mobile / DTH / Data Card / Metro / Utility Bill – Electricity Gas, Landline Number details on FreeCharge.
- Physical voucher has a unique promo code which should be entered in Promocode/FreeFund section and proceed by clicking on Redeem Now.
- Customer pays the Transaction Amount using Debit or Credit Card. Not valid on ‘Add Cash’ transactions, Net Banking and FreeCharge Balance as payment mode
- On successful transaction customer gets Cash Back and offer would be capped to 1 transaction per unique user during the promo period.
- Cashback will be in form of Voucher and valid for 6 months From date of issuance.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.